Learn some Ubuntu Kung Fu!
Ubuntu Kung Fu is a book with over 300 tips, tricks, hints and hacks for Ubuntu.
Written by Keir Thomas (the same author behind Ubuntu Pocket Guide and Reference), it's an ideal next-step for your Ubuntu journey. While working through the highly useful and productive tips, you can learn as you progress.
Click here to download a sample PDF chapter.
- Available from Amazon.com and all good book retailers, the book costs retails at around $23 for the 400-page print edition.
- Alternatively, the PDF edition costs $22.
What people are saying
Excerpts from Amazon.com reviews of Ubuntu Kung Fu:
- "If you are looking for a good book to help you enhance your understanding of Linux and Ubuntu, this is the book."
- "I ended up reading it cover to cover, picking and choosing my favorites and immediately implementing them upon my linux machines... I definitely recommend this book for both novice and expert alike, it is a breath of fresh air."
- "I think this book is nearly an exemplar of its kind, and I highly recommend it to anyone who has become, or is becoming, an Ubuntu Linux user and enthusiast."
- "Bottom line: If you use Ubuntu you should consider buying this book. Whether you are a beginner or advanced user, with 315 tips I'm sure you will find some helpful tips! I personally found this book made Ubuntu more fun!"